For this reason, Brooks School Summer Programs offers convenient one-way and round-trip transportation throughout the Merrimack Valley and North Shore. This service provides families with a convenient and reliable option when making plans for the summer.
At Brooks, we recognize that putting your child on a bus requires a great deal of trust. When choosing to utilize our transportation service you can be confident that we put your child’s safety first. Our approach to safety is multi layered, which is why we have partnered with NRT Transportation. NRT invests in training, technology and equipment to ensure that they exceed industry standards.
Our partnership with NRT means state-of-the-art safety features for your child.
- High-definition GPS systems, providing exact location and speed of a school bus at any time.
- Child Check-Mate System® is an on-board electronic reminder system that reminds drivers to check for sleeping children before leaving the bus.
- Flashing lights and extended stop arms warn motorists that children are boarding or unloading.
- Buses that are digitally monitored by four (4) cameras located throughout the vehicle.
- Well-anchored seats with high backs and heavy padding create a protective seating area.
- Drivers who are highly trained professionals with specialized training in student behavior management, loading and unloading, security and emergency medical procedures.
8:00/4:43-Chandler Road & River Road (Red Bus)
8:03/4:40-Woodhill Middle School (Red Bus)
8:03/4:34-South School (Blue Bus)
8:06/4:37-St. Roberts Church (Red Bus)
8:07/4:32-Town Market-429 South Main Street (Green Bus)
8:09/4:30-Route 125 & Gould Road (Green Bus)
8:10/4:33-Haggetts Pond Road & Lowell Street (Red Bus)
8:11/4:28-Extended Stay America (Red Bus)
8:12/4:28-Duck Pond-Argilla Road & Andover Road (Blue Bus)
8:14/4:25-Route 125 & Salem Street (Green Bus)
8:15/4:25-Chestnut Street & Whittier Street (Blue Bus)
8:20/4:19-West Parish Church (Blue Bus)
8:20/4:19-Amberville Road & Turnpike Street (Purple Bus)
8:24/4:16-Holly Ridge Road & Johnson Street (Green Bus)
8:25/4:16-Haverhill Street & North Main Street (Blue Bus)
8:29/4:13-Salem Street & Summer Street (Green Bus)
8:34/4:08-Chadwick Street & Sutton Street (Red Bus)