How to Register
Enrollment for all Brooks School’s summer programs is exclusively online, and all completed applications will only be accepted electronically. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited, so please plan accordingly.
Tips to get started:
- Use a computer for the registration process. In some cases, phones and tablets have limitations.
- To fully complete the medical forms, you will need to have your child’s doctor, dentist, and medical information available. We recommend having this information on hand before starting.
- While completing the household information form we encourage you to provide the names of two guardians. There are some instances where having two guardians helps us address the needs of your child more quickly.
- Before your registration is considered complete and your child’s enrollment is secured, you will need to have provided a physician’s report dated within the last eighteen (18) months, which includes all immunization records. We understand that summer is several months away, but having your child’s medical history will assist our medical staff in supporting your child’s medical needs.
- You will have an opportunity to upload a photo of your child. This photo is for internal use and entirely optional. Including a photo helps the counselors get acquainted with your child before they arrive.