Studies show riding a bus is the safest way for children to get to and from school. It’s safer than walking, riding a bike, or even riding in the family car. School buses are designed to be safer than passenger vehicles in avoiding crashes and preventing injury.
For this reason, Brooks School Summer Programs offers convenient one-way and round-trip transportation throughout the Merrimack Valley and North Shore. This service provides families with a convenient and reliable option when making plans for the summer.
At Brooks, we recognize that putting your child on a bus requires a great deal of trust. When choosing to utilize our transportation service, you can be confident that we put your child’s safety first.
Our approach to safety is multi-layered, which is why we have partnered with NRT Transportation. NRT invests in training, technology, and equipment to ensure that they exceed industry standards.
Our partnership with NRT means state-of-the-art safety features for your child.
- School Bus Monitors ensure the safety of all children as they are transported to and from camp.
- High-definition GPS systems, providing the exact location and speed of a school bus at any time.
- Child Check-Mate System® is an on-board electronic reminder system that reminds drivers to check for sleeping children before leaving the bus.
- Flashing lights and extended stop arms warn motorists that children are boarding or unloading.
- Buses that are digitally monitored by four (4) cameras located throughout the vehicle.
- Well-anchored seats with high backs and heavy padding create a protective seating area.
- Drivers who are highly trained professionals with specialized training in student behavior management, loading and unloading, security, and emergency medical procedures.
Our buses service the following towns and cities:
- North Andover